- The language of publication of the journal is in English and Turkish
- Page layout should be set for aA4 page and page margins 2cm from all sides (bottom/top/right/left).
- Main text should be written in Times New Roman size 10.
- The main title should be written in 12 font size., bold, and centered; the main subject headings are 10-point in bold capital letters; other sub-titles are in sentence case.
- Author Names:First Name, SURNAME, Times New Roman bold and centered, 11-point, author details at the bottom of the page, title, institution, e-mail, Orcid information in 10 point.
- Abstracts (title case in bold). Text: single line, no indentation in paragraphs, 10-point, 150–300 words.
- The citations for the text must be in accordance with APA Style, 7th Edition.
- Citations should be made through opening parentheses in the text, not through footnotes.
- Titles of tables and figures should be in bold 10-point and above. Sources taken should be given below. For example, Table 1. Xxxx Xxxx; Figure 1. Xxxx Xxxx
- Bibliography should include only the works which are cited in the text.
- The similarity rate should be no more than 20%, excluding the bibliography, and the similarity reports should be sent with the full texts.
- Articles should not exceed 15 pages.
|Last article submission date for January Issue||December 1|
|Last article submission date for December Issue||November 1|